- An Teaghlach Uilinn
- Ballinderry Nursing Home
- Ballygar Nursing Home
- Blake Manor Nursing Home
- Brooklodge Nursing Home
- Bushfield Care Centre
- Caiseal Geal Nursing Home
- Castleturvin House
- Central Park Nursing Home
- Clarenbridge Nursing Home
- Coral Haven Nursing Home
- Corrandulla Nursing Home
- Flannery Nursing Home
- Garbally View Nursing Home
- Greenpark Nursing Home
- Hillside Nursing Home
- Holy Family Nursing Home
- Kilcolgan Nursing Home
- Kiltormer Nursing Home
- Little Flower Nursing Home
- Lough Corrib Nursing Home
- Mill Race Nursing Home
- Mountbellew Private Nursing Home
- Moycullen Nursing Home
- Mystical Rose Nursing Home
- Nightingale Nursing Home
- Oughterard Manor
- Portumna Retirement Village
- Rosemount House
- Rushmore Nursing Home
- St David's Nursing Home
- St Marys Residential Care Centre
- Stella Maris Nursing Home
- Teach Altranais Charna
Galway Private Nursing Homes in Ireland
Please browse through the Galway Private Nursing Homes listed above to find the Nursing Home to suit your loved one.
Residents of nursing homes and their relatives should note the following:• The Department of Health and Children set the annual fee, per bed, to be paid by nursing home providers to the Authority.
• The annual fee as set out by Regulations made under the Health Act 2007 is €183 per bed.
• This fee is payable directly to the Authority by the registered provider.
The payment of the fee is a matter between the nursing home providers and the Authority.
• The Authority has not, and cannot, invoice individual residents in relation to this fee.
• The fee is not due, or payable, by individual residents or families.
• The Regulations require that residents are clearly communicated with in relation to the services they receive, this includes matters relating to charges.
• Only fees set out in the contract can be charged by the registered provider. This contract must be agreed between the resident and the service provider within one month of admission to the nursing home.
If you have any questions directly related to the fees, please contact your registered provider or the Department of Health and Children 01 635 4000.
If your query relates to any other issue about the inspection process you can contact the HIQA dedicated advice line 021 240 9660.
Feel free to check out the Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA) website for further information on Irish Nursing Homes in Ireland .The address is http://www.hiqa.ie
Also check out some other useful services: