- Belvilla Community Unit
- Cherry Orchard Hospital
- Clarehaven Nursing Home
- Clonskeagh Hospital
- Cuan Ros Community Unit
- Dalkey Community Unit
- James Connolly Memorial Hospital
- Leopardstown Park Hospital
- Lusk Community Unit
- Meath Community Hospital
- Our Lady's Hospice
- Peamount Hospital
- Raheny Community Nursing
- Seanchara Community Unit
- St. Brigid's Home
- St. Clare's Home
- St. James' Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital
Dublin Public Nursing Homes in IrelandPlease browse through the Dublin Public Nursing Homes listed above to find the Nursing Home
to suit your loved one.
Residents of nursing homes and their relatives should note the following:
• The annual fee as set out by Regulations made under the Health Act 2007 is €183 per bed.
• This fee is payable directly to the Authority by the registered provider.
The payment of the fee is a matter between the nursing home providers and the Authority.
• The Authority has not, and cannot, invoice individual residents in relation to this fee.
• The fee is not due, or payable, by individual residents or families.
• The Regulations require that residents are clearly communicated with in relation to the services they receive, this includes matters relating to charges.
• Only fees set out in the contract can be charged by the registered provider. This contract must be agreed between the resident and the service provider within one month of admission to the nursing home.
If you have any questions directly related to the fees, please contact your registered provider or the Department of Health and Children 01 635 4000.
If your query relates to any other issue about the inspection process you can contact the HIQA dedicated advice line 021 240 9660.
For further information on Irish Nursing Homes in Ireland feel free to check out the Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA) website.The address is http://www.hiqa.ie
Also check out some other useful services: